Did you know that approximately 80% of the Tennessee Arts Commission grants come from the sale of specialty license plates?
You may have been driving along on I40 recently and noticed billboards advertising Dolly’s specialty plate. The Dollywood Foundation has implemented a state-wide campaign to promote Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library specialty plate. It serves as a reminder of how vital the specialty license plate program is to various nonprofits and charities across the state, as well as the arts.
Did you know that approximately 80% of the Tennessee Arts Commission grants come from the sale of specialty license plates? A portion of many of the specialty plates and personalized plates benefit the arts. When you get your license plate renewal postcard in the mail, please consider getting a specialty plate or, better yet, a personalized specialty plate when renewing your license plate.
Select a specialty plate to promote a cause close to your heart, or choose one to match the color of your vehicle. Whatever your reason, it'll show your fellow Tennessee motorists that you support a good cause as well as the arts and culture in Tennessee by getting a specialty plate. Dolly does.
FY21 roll down:
• $7.5 million in grants
• 778 total grants
• All 95 counties
• 525 nonprofits, schools, and local governments benefiting communities
• 156 Student Ticket Subsidy grants to pay for buses, tickets and artists
• Efficient online grants management
• 5.2m adults, Tennesseans and tourists in person
• 1.5m children and youth engaged in person
• 14.5m adults, Tennesseans and tourists engaged virtually
• 2.3m children and youth engaged virtually
Become a Member and Start Making a Difference Today!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com